This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made there under, as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Words note defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms and Conditions available here.
Kunal Soni, proprietor of Sayourideas, having its registered office at 16, Mohanlal Mansion, Underai Road, Malad (West), Mumbai - 400064 India (hereafter referred to as "We", "Us", or "Our" and which term shall include his successors, employees, attorneys and representatives) is the owner of the Website.
Information we collect
Information directly obtained from you:
The Website gives you an option of giving us your contact information (like name, address, e-mail and telephone number) for becoming a Registered User.
Any communication between you and the Website, along with queries and posts on the Website are also included in this.
Information collected indirectly:
Certain information about you is collected automatically when you access the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, browser type and operating system, your immediate Internet history, device location, information collected through cookies etc.
We may also obtain information relating to you from third party sources such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, etc. We collect only basic information such as name, e-mail address, contact number, location etc.
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Website. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To show the advertisements we feel are most relevant to you;
- To send the latest newsletters to you; and
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by us to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
Any misuse of your Account should be brought to our notice immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
Manner of collecting Information
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify Registered Users.
The website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about Users of the Website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Our Use of Your Information
You further acknowledge that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their respective privacy policies.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that our business could be taken over or merged merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order:We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Accessing and Reviewing Information
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your display name. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
Other Information Collectors
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
Questions and Suggestions